What Does It Mean to Undergo Fat Transfer?
Fat transfer is performed by Dr. Tran in Westminster and combines two beneficial enhancement procedures in one. Fat is harvested from troublesome areas such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, and back. It is then purified and injected into another area to produce subtle, natural enhancement.
Before & After Photos Available Upon Consultation
The Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Eliminates unwanted fat deposits
- Provides natural enhancement for the breasts, buttocks, or face
- Achieves subtle results
Areas of the Body Benefitted by Fat Transfer
- Fat is most commonly harvested from around the abdomen, but it may also be removed from the hips, thighs, and back
- Gentle, fat-preserving liposuction techniques are used to harvest fat
- Eliminating fat from the abdomen can help slim and tone its appearance
- Fat is injected into the breasts to increase the size and reshape the breasts
- Provides a modest size increase for women who don’t desire synthetic implants
- Often used in conjunction with breast reconstruction to help achieve a better, more natural breast shape
- Fat is grafted in even layers to enhance the size and reshape the buttocks
- Provides a more natural appearing buttock profile than silicone implants
- Achieves the size increase that patients desire without the extended recovery period
- Fat is injected into the hollows of the face, including in the cheeks and under the eyes
- Corrects age-related facial volume loss
- Provides long-lasting volume when compared to synthetic facial fillers
Have additional questions about fat transfer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What type of anesthesia is used during fat transfer?
Q: Will there be scars after my fat transfer?
Q: How long will my recovery period last?
Q: Are the results of fat transfer long lasting?
Q: How significant of a breast size increase can I expect using fat transfer?